0.115MM Thickness Shiny Surface Coated Rubber Insulation Tape
Adhesive For Electrically
No. 21G11 Vinyl Electrical Insulating Tape
A shiny surface PVC tapes coated with a rubber -based adhesive.
Outstanding adhesion and conformability and flame retardant.
It's used for electrically insulate joints and splices in wires and
4.9mils ( 0.125+/-10% mm)
11 lbs./in (19.6 N/10mm)
Elongation at Break
Adhesion to steel
14 oz./ in (1.6N/10mm)
1. Protect and mark cables
2. Fixing and reinforcement
3. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
4. Masking and protection
5. Joins and repair
6. Winding the branches of the tree
7. Electrical insulation
8. Wiring cables for buildings
Danger line signs
1. Research department can launch the new product according to the
request of the customers .
2. QC will test the physical property during production and before
shipment ,we will fully guarantee
the stable quality .
3. more than 30 Years experience, 6 Advanced Coating Lines,200
employeesHave gotten the
certifications,such as ISO 9001:2008 & SGS &UL &CSA
Customizing Service, semi-finished products and finished products
can be provided
4. More than 15 years experience in exporting to Western Europe,
North America, Mid East, Eastern Asia,
Northern Europe, South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast
Asia, South Asia, entral America
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours
2. Professional manufacturer.
3. OEM is available.
4. High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive
price,fast lead time.
5. Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3days.
6. Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China
7. You can also choose your own shipping forwarder